Organic Breathing Biochar is specially produced by the folks at Nature Hut in a way that makes it unique compared to regular horticultural charcoal.
It is lab-certified to contain a high number of microscopic pores that supercharge root growth and soil health by:
- aerating the root zone to prevent root rot
- adsorbing water and releasing them to roots
- retaining nutrients to prevent watering run-off
- preventing soil diseases and pests
- increasing beneficial microbes in potting mix
It is also a greener addition to your potting mix, made from upcycling fruit tree trimmings!
A single use of quality Biochar can last in soil for hundreds of years, and just ONE scoop mixed into your plant's potting mix goes a long way!